- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- ¼ pound Monterey Jack cheese with jalapenos, grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
Combine the crabmeat, garlic, jalapenos, Monterey Jack, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt, and mayonnaise in a medium-size mixing bowl. Toss gently to mix taking care not to break up the lumps of crab. Spoon the mixture into a medium-size shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese evenly on the top of the crabmeat mixture.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve with crusty bread.