- 1 lb of shrimp (41-50 count), poached
- ½ cup fresh lime juice (2-3 limes)
Rinse and add:
- ½ cup white onion diced
- 1 small ripe avocado cubed
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced
- ½ cup jicama, peeled, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Tabasco or Mexican hot sauce
- ½ tsp kosher salt
Serve on tostadas.
- tangy romaine
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro sprigs
Toss shrimp and lime juice together in a glass bowl cover and chill for one hour.
Rinse onion under cold water into a strainer. Add to marinated shrimp and lime juice.
Add avocado, ketchup, cucumber, jicama, cilantro, olive oil, and hot sauce. Toss and season with salt. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Add and Toss:
- 6 cups romaine, thinly sliced
Season with ½ tsp kosher salt.
Combine vinegar and oil in large bowl.
Add the romaine, tossing to coat.
Season with salt.