- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large yellow summer squash, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced*
*For easier slicing, use a serrated bread knife to slice tomatoes.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray small loaf pan with cooking spray. Combine seasoning mix, pepper and garlic, in small bowl.
2. Place one layer of squash and zucchini in bottom of loaf pan. Sprinkle with 1/3 of seasoning mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese. Layer tomato slices over squash. Top with 1/3 of seasoning mixture and 1 tablespoon of cheese. Top with remaining squash, seasoning mixture and cheese.
3. Bake 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and cool slightly before slicing.
**Drizzle with reduced balsamic vinegar and garnish with fresh, sliced avocados.